Friday, August 29, 2008

Frogs Frogs Everywhere!!!

Judd and Brinley's new favorite thing is to catch frogs and turtles!



Right behind our house we have a couple of ponds. Needless to say, we have frogs everywhere. When it rains at night you can see frogs by the dozens all over the streets. One night Brandon said lets go play dodge the frog . So, we all got it the truck and swerved all over the road trying not to hit frogs. It's actually impossible. The girls loved it. But Judd cried and said we were killing all of his friends. It was a hoot!


7 comments:

I'm Jenny said...

Jen I have to say the first time I looked at your blog, I teared up again! I know, I know, I am such a baby, but I still can't believe you guys are so far away... I miss you so much! Our blogs will be a good way for us to stay in touch. Your kids look so great! I am sure they will do just fine in school. Chad and I always get the biggest kick out of Judd. He is so dang cute. Miss and love you tons, friend!

Stacey B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey B. said...

Oh my gosh!!! How cute!!!
That is so funny, Judd told us all how he was going to catch some fish out in the pond behind his house...I guess instead of fish it is frogs. You know, I can't even begin to tell you how hard it's been getting used to not seeing you guys every day, even though sometimes it was just through a window ;)
Hey!!! It would be so fun if you could post some pics of Missy and Vinnie too!!

Jen Bay said...

Your blog looks great!

Jeni said...

Oh they are so cute!

Stacey B. said...

Your blog looks great. I just do a lot of searches for backgrounds and templates. And if I don't know how to do something I just type it in and do a search. There is a ton of information out there on how to make your blog great looking. I really like the pumpkins...I looked for a fall theme but I didn't find anything as good as yours...way to go!!!

Kim said...

That was one big dang frog!
I miss Judd in Scouts!