Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is memory tag started by my friend Kim !
Here are the rules.1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him!4. Please remember that your comments might be seen by another friend. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

One of my memories is of Brandon and Him rocking out in his wig at the Elder's quorum party! (and him helping us move!)
And one of my favorite memories of you is when you dressed up as that pregnant nun for Halloween! That was hilarious! Also, just being able to talk with you and visiting your house! And, us sliding down the big slide at the Halloween Field Trip! Oh, also having Judd in Scouts and Landen always E-mailing Shaylee! And I miss seeing Brinley's cute face and Madison too! And, I still think Shaylee looks like me when I was her age!

Kim said...

......and I still love your dog!

Kim said...

Hey Jen, I'm curious to know what it's like there? Are there any big differences between there and here?
What's church like there? How are your kids liking school?